Job Title: IPAF Operator/Driver
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 DOE, Plus Overtime, Company Pension Scheme, 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
As a Driver/Operator you will drive the vehicle mounted access equipment to site and operate in line with the customers’ requirements.
This could be as varied as setting up a camera crew at a sporting event, lighting equipment on a film set or providing access for window cleaning at height. In this role as a Driver/ Operator, good customer service skills are essential. Considering experienced IPAF Operators or candidates from a Roofing, Glazing or similar background who is a holder of an IPAF licence and is keen to develop their Operating/Driving career. Full training in the operation of the equipment will be provided. The role requires extreme flexibility with working hours. There is no set shift pattern.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary (including shift allowances and overtime) plus additional benefits and the opportunity to work for a highly established company who offer an abundance of training and career progression.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Operating truck mounted mobile elevation platforms.
• Drive vehicles in a safe and efficient manner, as appropriate to category of licence held.
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and ancillary equipment.
• Comply with all relevant legislation regarding safety, and working time etc.
• Site and set up machine correctly in accordance with training and operators manual.
• Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
• Accurately complete all relevant paperwork.
• Ensure current test and thorough examination reports are carried out.
The ideal candidate will have:
• IPAF Operators Licence – ideally 1b however will consider 3a or 3b
• An HGV class 2 licence is desirable
• A head for working at heights.
• Flexibility with working hours, to include some nights and regular weekends.
If you are someone that fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 450 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org